Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Capgemini is hiring freshers of 2022 batch engineering graduates. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.capgemini.com
Salary: 4 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 15 December 2021
Online Test: From 18 December 2021 onwards
- Candidates graduating in 2022 batch only
- Academic Qualification
- MCA, BE / BTech (Open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- ME / MTech students (Open only for Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science)
- Should have 60% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ ME / MTech
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available
- Candidate taking 5 years Vs 4 years to complete BE / BTech
- Candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Must be flexible to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement at the time of joining
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment / selection process
- Entire Selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
- Candidates who had already attempted Capgemini Campus 2022 assessment process will not be eligible to apply and will not be processed further
The Online assessment of capgemini will be in 5 rounds.
Step 1- Technical Assessment PseudoCode
Step 2- MCQs based English Communication Test
Step 3- Game based Aptitude Test
Step 4- Behavioral Competency Profiling
Step 5- Technical & HR Interview
*Only those candidates who have cleared test assessment (Step 1 to Step 3) will be invited for the interview.
The Behavioral Profiling module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate, for which we will share a workstyle report with the students who complete the Behavioral Profiling module.
*Please note receiving the Behavioural workstyle report does not confirm the clearance of test assessment
How to apply Capgemini Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 15th December 2021.Test details will be send to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.