Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Cadence Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Design Engineer / Software Engineer Intern drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Cadence Off Campus Drive : Cadence Off Campus hiring fresher for Design Engineer / Software Engineer Intern Role for BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MBA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Cadence :
Cadence enables electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create the innovative end products that are transforming the way people live, work and play. Cadence® software, hardware and IP are used by customers to deliver products to market faster. The company’s Intelligent System Design strategy helps customers develop differentiated products—from chips to boards to intelligent systems—in mobile, consumer, cloud, data center, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments. Cadence is listed as one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Job Description :
Cadence is a pivotal leader in electronic design, building upon more than 30 years of computational software expertise. The company applies its underlying Intelligent System Design strategy to deliver software, hardware and IP that turn design concepts into reality. Cadence customers are the world’s most innovative companies, delivering extraordinary electronic products from chips to boards to systems for the most dynamic market applications including consumer, hyperscale computing, 5G communications, automotive, aerospace industrial and health.
Job Title : Design Engineer / Software Engineer Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune/Noida
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges. Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job. The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually help and guide them during this learning process. During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool. They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
Education and Skills :
- BE/B.Tech Or ME/M.Tech / MBA
- Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Comp Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Team Player
- Strong ability and passion to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply Cadence Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here