Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Bentley Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Software Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Bentley Off Campus Drive: Bentley Off Campus hiring fresher for the Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Bentley :
Bentley Systems is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins.
Job Description :
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Software Engineer to join the Facilities Engineering Team, part of Bentley Systems. Facilities Engineering is responsible for advancing software and services for Plant, Building and Structural engineering domains. As an Associate Software Engineer, you will work closely with other Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, and Product Managers to develop software solutions with a strong focus on quality.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experinence : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility :
- Work closely with Mentor for day-to-day tasks.
- Solve assigned task with quality.
- Writing Unit Tests.
- Develop software engineering knowledge.
- Understand and resolve PR comments.
- Scroll others’ PR and try to learn from them and give reasonable reviews.
- Work with a team in an agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery software development process
Education and Skills :
- 0-2 Years of experience with Bachelor/master’s degree in engineering
- Ability to solve problems (with help / direction from seniors)
- Good Communication skill, able to explain problem and ask right questions.
- Knowledge of Computer Science, algorithm, and data structures
- Graphics Design/ Computer Graphics and transformations
- Quickly learn new technologies
- Comfortable in one of the tech stack .NET/C++ or typescript/nodejs
- Understanding of unit testing, TDD
- Basics of debugging
- Basic level of database concepts (SQL / NoSQL)
- Basic idea of cloud platforms
How To Apply Bentley Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here