Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Baker Hughes Off Campus Hiring Fresher For System Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
About Baker Hughes :
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Job Description :
As an Engineer-System Engineering, you will be responsible for managing the overall turbomachinary product configuration. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
Job Title : System Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 5 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Reading, understanding and documenting Customer technical requirements. Releasing Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) throughout the project cycle
- Designing, calculation , simulation of the auxiliary systems. Selection and Design of Systems like Lube oil Systems, Seal Gas conditioning systems, Steam Sealing systems and commodities like Valves, Booster, heater, filters etc.
- Conducting Internal design reviews. Participation in Customer meetings and HAZOP.
- Conducting component and product integration. All activities that span multiple components and products and are concerned with how to integrate for maximum performance and operability.
- Defining product requirements for the module / component / subcontractors and partners teams. Manages interface between components and inter disciplinary organizations.
- Driving CTQ within the teams designing the components.
- Resolving problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Contacting under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
Education and Skills :
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical from an accredited university with 0-5 yrs. of relevant experience.
- Have Knowledge of International standards (API 614, API692, ASME) is essential.
- Have technical background on Turbomachinery auxiliaries with aptitude towards System Engineering.
- Have quality control system awareness and familiarity with the main API/ASME test/process and TR&S requirements
- Have some experience using simulation tools (FloMaster, Hysys, Matlab)
- Have Product lifecycle management tools exposure (Siemens Teamcenter, etc.) on Document management, change management, Bill of materials and classifications
How To Apply Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here