Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Amdocs Careers 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Technology Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE / B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Automating multiple parts of infrastructure , Environment management and deployment systems, strives to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster
- Collaborating with related product development teams to drive automation of configuration management, build, release, deployment and monitoring processes including team’s instruction on the developed tools
- Working with IT and development , testing , other stakeholders in order to create the integration and continuity of the code holding holistic view of their working environments
- Supporting engineering and operations teams to meet infrastructure needs
- Provide professional support for the developed automations, respond to incidents in an effort to avoid system outages or restore availability to meet SLAs
- Lead the integration between product infrastructure system and none Amdocs infrastructure system
- Design and develop infrastructure interfaces , Scripting shell/python/groovy .
- Stay up-to-date of industry best practices and contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices, expected to deliver innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments into production
- Plan, design, program and implement new technology in accounts/products life cycle Participate in the planning, design, and implementation efforts.
- Process improvements and continues automations .
- Docker, Open shift/Kubernetes and Helm charts
- Pipelines using open shift framework with integration with Jenkins
- Configuration management and automation tools like Ansible/puppet
- Continuous-integration tools such as Hudson/Jenkins
- Cloud deployment, preferably AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, VPC)
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery systems.
- Source configuration management with Git/Bitbucket/Perforce
- Build, release, deploy and monitoring of cloud based scalable and distributed systems.
- Monitoring tools and concepts
- Build process, best practices and tools such as Maven
- REST Services and Service Oriented Systems
- Scripting languages including Python, groovy, perl, shell (bash, ksh, csh)
- HBase, Hadoop, influxDB, couchbase – install, upgrade, deploy self-service system would be advantage
- Linux administration skills with an emphasis on high availability stack configurations
- Load balancing, distributed systems, software and network security
How to Apply for Amdocs Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Amdocs Careers 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.