Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Airbus Off Campus Drive 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Database Designer / Developer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE / B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- To be responsible for designing and developing IT products, particularly to be responsible for the design and implementation of API services used inside the Core ELEC system for Aircraft electrical data.
- He/she builds/assembles high-quality code on both COTS and custom built applications to fulfil a defined purpose. Keeps up-to-date with new and emerging technologies including ability to autonomously develop POCs.
- Possesses a good knowledge of Full Stack development and has the agility to transition between front/back end technologies. The jobholder engages in all phases of the product development (DevOps mind-set) to keep the Airbus IT landscape running smoothly, reliably, and efficiently.
- Engineering graduate (preferably in Computer Science) with 2-5 years of experience in PostgreSQL, Node.js full stack based applications development, maintenance & run mode operations.
- Strong understand of relational databases (PostgreSQL) with NoSQL technologies as a plus
- Ability to quickly adapt existing Schema/Database Design and also come up with Schema/Database Design when required
- Experience in designing & implementing application database architecture
- Thorough knowledge of writing, modifying and optimizing database queries.
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux/Windows environment and developing shell scripts 8) Strong knowledge of source code version control using Git
- Knowledge of SAFe agile methodology and workflow, preferably using VersionOne/JIRA 10) Ability to collaborate with a diversity of customer’s teams to address important issues and to resolve them
- Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, adaptation and learning of the business processes speak of the customer especially around Aircraft electrical data management.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Experienced in working within a product delivery lifecycle, Agile/scrum experience in software development (plus)
How to Apply for Airbus Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Airbus Off Campus Drive 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.