Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Air Products Off Campus Drive 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Company Name||Air Products|
|Name Of Post||Engineer Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
We are currently looking for a Graduate / Post Graduate Engineer Trainee to join our engineering team in Pune / Vadodara. This role will play a pivotal role in the coordination of key internal and external stakeholders on projects as well as input to the successful delivery of those projects. Looking for the candidates who have competed their Graduation / Post Graduation in Engineering in the year not before 2022 in one of the below mentioned disciplines: Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
Candidates selected will go through a detailed training program (classroom & on-the-job) and after successfully completing the training and probation period, the Engineer Trainee will work closely with and be mentored by senior design engineers. We are seeking a self-motivated and versatile person who will fit into our team of talented professionals.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Supporting the delivery of engineering, design, and assessment in a multi-discipline environment
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor within the allotted time and budget.
- Production of clear and well-presented engineering reports, material take-off, calculations, specifications, and other engineering documentation
- Working on 3D Models, CAD tools, Engineering software, and tools
- Instruct CAD designers and checking of drawings
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives
- As required, traveling to sites/vendor locations
- Evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering techniques using judgment in finding solutions to complex problems.
- Have the willingness to learn and develop.
- Strong mathematical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb time management and professionalism
- A growth mindset and open to constructive feedback
- Teamwork skills
- Establishing Excellent Network Skills
- Operating in accordance with the Company’s health, safety, environment, and quality standards
How to Apply for Air Products Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Air Products Off Campus Drive 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.